Re: {Collins} Question on 516-F2...why would there be a 200 RX in series with L2

I happened to make the measurement this week while I was doing my annual
equipment rehab on the KWM2-A.  On RX, the voltage was 300V, on TX, 270V.
Spec is 300V@170mA and 285V@210mA. I didn't measure the current.  My supply
was solid stated in the past and came with the 200 ohm resistor installed.
My line voltage is low ~116V.