Re: {Collins} Help with Rack for R390 Setup

Jerry I have the same plus the dual speaker LS-206. I bought a heavy duty aluminum 4 foot two post server rack used for battery backups and plan on fabricating a base plate and two angle brackets like the early HRO racks. Then once built I'm going to spray it with black wrinkle finish paint and mount this to my operating position using bolts. 73
Tom K4NCG

Sent from my iPhone