{Collins} 1st wed AM net

Next Wednesday at 7 pm east coast time we will begin this fall's fun and
fellowship on or about 3880.  Restoration Robert (W0YVA) and I will once
again attempt to emcee the boatanchor brethren gathering for the east coast
time slot.  I have no info as to who or when the other time zone activities
may happen since our longtime net manager Larry (WA9VRH) is whelmed with his
move to the lone star state and out of the loop for now.  So mark your
calendars and fire up those old valve units for the evening of October 5th
and we will see what unfolds..            73,  roger  k5vrx