      From: kc9cdt--- via Collins <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Sent: Sunday, October 2, 2016 11:05 AM
 Subject: {Collins} 32S-1 VS 32S-3 Please comparison

Hello everyone on this beautiful Sunday,

OK I have 2 very nice good working good looking TX's.
A 32S-1 and a 32S-3.

I plan on only using them for SSB. I plan on doing TXCV with a 75S-1 or 75S-3.

Any comments on wheather one is any better than the other??

I will be offering the group which ever one I don't keep.