Sent: Monday, October 10, 2016 11:46 AM
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; w7ms20wpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: {Collins} wanted specs re collins mechanical filter

As per the link sent from Don Jackson W5QN, the res cap would be 330 pf.
The dimensions are the same as the common regular s line filters so it could
possibly be used as a narrow ssb filter in the 75S series receivers so will
give it a try.
Best of 73 from Fern  VE7GZ

-----Original Message----- From: w7ms20wpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx