Re: {Collins} Fwd: Did Collins ever manufacture tubes?

Jim and All,

You posted the message below as I was writing mine.  If any of the tubes made for Collins by Amperex have manufacturer coding, the indication (per the Sibley book) would be either "111" or "CEP".

TNX for the info, Jim.

73, Dale
WA9ENA