Re: {Collins} RCA Connectors

This topic seems to come up every now and then, and all arguments why Collins engineers might have chosen these RCA connectors are sound and clear ... except hat I never saw the most convincing one (at least for me): For the KWM-2 they also designed the 351D-2 Mobile Mount. The M-2 just slides in and mates with the connectors for power supply and antenna switching, as well as for power out (J1) and NB antenna (J28). The latter two most easily done with RCA connectors.

Just my 2 cents worth
73
Ernst DJ7HS