From: WA7DXZ--- via Collins <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: collins <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Sep 4, 2016 4:35 pm
Subject: {Collins} KWM-2 owners in Phoenix

I am looking for one or more owners users of KWM-2's in the  Phoenix area,

I have recently acquired, the radio,  a 30L-1, and  station controller. I
have some questions about it before I fire it up  .
Does the  radio have a built in keying unit  (dow  key relay etc?)  I know
there is one in the station controller, but, how  about the radio itself?  I
was surprised to see the relay in the  controller, Im a bit confused.
I'd  like some help before I fire this thing  up.

Bob in Phoenix
623-377-5830  phone or text
.