Re: {Collins} Power cable

Thanks for the replies. Will be checking into the connector and wire me up a cable.

Jeff

On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 10:56 AM -0400, "Phil" <pmills7@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That is Frank Krize, K5SVC.  He's a good one
to go to for your tube needs also.  According
to QRZ.com, his e-mail is k5svc@xxxxxxxxxxx
if you want to deal direct and cut into the
auction site's profits.  He does make some of
the hamfests across the south so you may get
to meet him if you are in those areas.

73, Phil   W5BVB