From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+w1ksz=earthlink.net@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Robert Ramirez
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2016 8:54 PM
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} FS: 399C-1 VFO

Hello gang. Thought I'd offer this up here first. Just picked this up with a
KWM-2. Asking $1650 includes shipping in the lower 48. Serial number 89. It
is in very good condition. All original paint, feet, speaker etc. For
details or pics call me at 916-761-1542 or email off list.
Robert K6RAR
*** You are subscribed to Collins as w1ksz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. If you wish to