{Collins} fs Gold Dust Twins

Good afternoon to the group,

I have a very nice KWS-1,75A-4,270 Speaker, with all of the cables, hoses
and manuals.  Due to poor health I am not going to be able to get them
going and on the air.  I hooked up the receiver and it works fine. The 6kc
filter is a Collins filter but not the original one  The KWS-1 is wired for
220V which I do not have access to.  Both units have the 4:1 tuning knobs.
Both units are in very good to excellent condition.  The exciter has some
paint scraped off on the top left edge and the bottom right edge. The KWS-1
manual is rather tattered and in pieces. The 75A-4 manual is very good.   The
serial number for the receiver is 3332 and the transmitter is 1000.

I want $3900 for everything to be picked up at my house in Eureka Springs,
Arkansas.

73//Ron, KB0WAR