Re: {Collins} Collins Part

Stan,

That should be a solid state version of the 6AL5, I believe.

73
Lee WB6SSW

In a message dated 9/19/2016 3:32:43 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
k6rmr@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi Guys
I found in my Fathers Collins Parts a Round  Can that is about 3/4 of an
inch
tall with 7 Pins at the Bottom. The  Pins look like they plug into a
Minature 7 pin tube socket. It is about  1/3 of an inch in Diamater.
On the  top of the can it is Marked  TR1002. under that it appears to be a
date Code of 7519.
Can anyone ID  what I have.
Stan  K6RMR

*** You are subscribed to Collins as leecraner@xxxxxxx. If you  wish to