From: jbrannig <jbrannig@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:21/09/2016 18:49 (GMT-08:00)
To: Rush Williams <rjwilliams1@xxxxxxx>, Collins Reflector <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Collins} Fw: Fwd: HR 1301 - Amateur Radio Parity Act - Senate Letters

Government interference with private contracts sets a dangerous precident.
This is bigger than antennas

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A
-------- Original message --------From: Rush Williams <rjwilliams1@xxxxxxx> Date: 9/21/16  9:22 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Collins Reflector <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: {Collins} Fw: Fwd: HR 1301 - Amateur Radio Parity Act - Senate   Letters
This is not directly Collins associated, be it applies to all of us. Please allow it to forward.ThanksRush WB6LXG RJ WilliamsFideli Certa MercesFor the faithful there is just reward