Re: {Collins} Fwd: Fw: Fwd: HR 1301 - Amateur Radio Parity Act - Senate Letters

Thanks Scott! I just sent a letter to our NC senators. I don't see this as just political at all. HOAs as they currently exist prevent many hams from participating and enjoying Collins.
Regards, Greg; WA1KBQ

-------- Original message --------From: Scott Kerr <skerr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: 9/22/16  12:18 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: 'Chris Farley' <kc9ieq@xxxxxxxxx> Cc: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: {Collins} Fwd: Fw: Fwd: HR 1301 - Amateur Radio	Parity	Act	-	Senate	Letters
It looks like there is light at the end of the tunnel for Hams in HOA neighborhoods. Please look at

http://www.arrl.org/amateur-radio-parity-act

and send your support by clicking on

https://arrl.rallycongress.net/ctas/urge-senate-to-support-amateur-radio-parity-act

and filling out the form. In most areas finding a house without HOA restrictions is almost impossible.

Scott Kerr - KE1RR
President - Collins Collectors Association
Editor – Signal Magazine
skerr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
214-991-2850