{Collins} Fwd: Re: Fw: Fwd: HR 1301 - Amateur Radio Parity Act - Senate Letters

Good afternoon all,

Since there have been a few replies to this subject, I wish to forward my reply to just one reflector member, BUT I now wish all to see what I said.

I am in hopes that ALL hams send the letter. WE need to stop "them" from inhibiting us good guys.

ALSO, as we all know, when there is some sort of disaster and HAMS are the only ones that can be and ARE relied on for communication, THEN the HOA "hilters" come crying to US.

Walt K7CCA