Re: {Collins} re lower output power of s line or kwm-2

Yup, it is a 10K pot. I used an Allen-Bradley Type J (the best pot there
is!) that I had. Photos of what I did are here:
www.w0btu.com/files/misc/Collins_S-line/Collins_32S-3_pwr_adj/

The layers of black HST are irradiated polyolefin, and the siamesed cable
is just a stereo audio cable.

If it doesn't reduce the power, then you need to cut the wire between the
two RCA jacks.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com