From: Thomas Chirhart [mailto:k4ncgva@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2016 6:46 PM
To: thoyer1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: {Collins} 32S-3 Front Panel

I believe only the 75S-1/32S-1 had removable front panels. You can patch
(JBWeld) the hole and replicate the front panel texture by making a clay
impression and with care and patience repair the damage. I've seen it done
but you need to take your time.
73 Tom K4NCG

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 29, 2016, at 1:19 PM, thoyer1@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>

> What are the chances of finding a front panel for a 32S-3 in good
condition.

> I have a 32S-3 that someone mounted a power switch in the panel and I
would like to return it to "stock" looking.