Re: {Collins} Receiver test data, Sherwood

I've been to the comparison page but I didn't realize that was a ranking.  I thought it was a random list of each receivers measurements.  Next question are the rankings by best all around, because I saw the 75S-3B had really great sensitivity so I wondered how it stacked up against the receivers at the top of the list.  I guess I need to go back and look at the list again or maybe I was looking at the wrong list

Sent from my iPad