{Collins} For sale - 516F-2 case and big box 312B-3 speaker

I received these two items, a Collins 516F-2 case and big box 312B-3 speaker from a seller, but he packed them in wall insulation hard poly foam! Ya gotta love it!

I had to use a Sawzall to get them out of the foam!

As a result, there are some Sawzall marks on the top or side of them. The fronts look excellent, as do the trim rings.

Some time with a sander and a shot of Grinnel paint would make both perfect again so they are not terrible. I just don’t have the time to do them.

$100 each shipped in CONUSA.

Gary