{Collins} 516F-2 10 Henry choke?

All,

I’m in the process of rebuilding my recently acquired 516F-2 s/n 927 and discovered that the +800V choke is 10 H. The +275V choke is 8 H and the bias choke is 1 H as they should be. Impedance was measured with an LCH meter. I’ve searched the web, but all mention is of the 8 H choke - no 10 H. Did Collins use 10 H chokes on early 516F-2’s? Also, color code for the +800 (1000VAC) transformer windings is Black vs. Blue on all documentation that I’ve found. From what I can tell, this must be a pretty old unit.

73,
Bill Wuttke
KE3BK