{Collins} Replacing tubsters

I just brought home a winged 75S-3B in very good condition but with a complete set of tubsters.  I want to restore it to the original condition with tubes. ( The seller wants the tubsters for his 75S-1. ) Are there any circuit changes that must be reversed?  The antenna jack was also replaced with a BNC, and there is an alligator clip with a capacitor from a contact at 12 o’clock on the rejection tuning switch to ground.  The set works fine with the tubsters but I do not want them.  Thanks for your help.  John  VE3PMA