Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2017 2:34 AM
To: COLLINS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} Striped equipment wire

Does anyone have an old Collins loom or similar with striped wire, principally to rewire a KWS-1 power unit that has been marginally butchered, trying to get as near to original as possible. Area around filament transformer is missing. 73 Max M0GHQ *** You are subscribed to Collins as elespe@xxxxxxxxx. If you wish to unsubscribe, or modify your preferences please visit https://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/collins ***