Re: {Collins} Fwd: Station for sale

Just  back in  town///
Sorry  for the  delay and  thanks  for the  photos/
we are not in the running  for this  due  to enough   funds.

nice setup  and  would be  nice  to recreate the  mars operating position
at the SMECC  communications museum in  Arizona
Ed Sharpe archivist  for SMECC

In a message dated 11/16/2017 5:30:29 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,