{Collins} Icons and Logos

I have a collection of Collins logos and icons. I tried responding to the
Collins list and to Dick, W1KSZ who initially asked for the information,
but I was unable to send the files to the list. However, I was able to send
the files to a two individual email addresses.

I'll try to send the series of PDF and PNG files again to the list. If
uploading the files fails again, then I'll contact the list administrator
to see what I need to do.

There are: four PNG / JPEG files, and seven PDF files enclosed.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>