{Collins} Save the pixels

I know this is technically a gripe, but I receive the info here in digest format covering a few to a lot of email traffic.  It also arrives without a number listing to separate the different messages.  When several folks reply to an email, like the one currently listing all the Collins gear for sale, and you don't delete everything but your comment, the digest email runs out the bottom of the monitor and down the floor.  When another fellow comments on your comments, you now get a message that is twice as redundant, and it can go on and on.  Just takes a second to hold down the left mouse button, drag it to the bottom of the displayed page, and hit the delete key.  Makes your reply easy to spot, not having to figure out where it is in your reply.  End of gripe.

Charlie, W4MEC, in NC