{Collins} For Sale: Rockwell Collins KWM 380 w/ Kiron

I have for sale, a Rockwell Collins KWM 380 with the standard SSB filter
installed. I have a proper Collins 360 HZ. CW filter that I can include with
the sale. The unit has the control interface but does not come with the
keypad. The unit was serviced by Exline Signal in May of this year. They
replaced the Kiron battery with a new one and also replaced the finals, so
they too are brand new. All the necessary service bulletins are installed as
well as four service letter improvements. The serial number is 124 and the
unit is in very nice cosmetic shape. To be clear, the unit does include a
Kiron board and does the WARC frequencies. The front panel is very nice and
there are a few rubs on the top of the cabinet. The four inch thick service
manual in nice shape is also included. I am asking $2500 for the unit which
is located in Durham, North Carolina. The buyer will need to pay for
shipping if the unit is not picked up. If it must be shipped, I will remove
the power transformer and ship it separately.  I attend the Raleigh,
Charlotte, and Shelby, North Carolina Hamfests and could deliver it then. I
can send pictures to serious buyers.

You can contact me directly at:  grbaldwin@xxxxxxxx
<mailto:grbaldwin@xxxxxxxx>

Rich Baldwin