{Collins} Nice, complete 2A station for sale

Real nice complete station for sale. Everything CCA very good condition.
KWM-2A with extra rocks for 30, 17, 12, and 10 meters. Complete spare set of
NOS American tubes including finals. D-104 with TU-G stand and original
element.  Logo felt dust cover. Variac used for off/on and to run the rig at
110V. 516-F2 with solid state tubsters but not modified. Can be restored to
original glass tubes in 2 minutes. Logo felt dust cover. 30L-1 with British
tubes and a spare set of new 572Bs. Wired for 220V. Logo felt dust cover.
Daiwa large scale cross needle PWR/SWR meter. Vintage appropriate Vibroplex
bug with clear dust cover. Collins look SB-610 scope. Interconnecting
cables, manuals and docs for everything.  Logo felt dust cover. Bristol
spline wrench set.  Asking $2250 for the complete station. I prefer not to
ship. Will discuss delivery or meet half way as I live in north central
Florida and can/will travel some. If it has to be shipped we can discuss how
and cost. Pix on my QRZ bio. Thanks for looking. Call me at 352- eight nine
five - 1140 if we should talk. SERIOUS inquires only, please, this is my
personal station - not a buyer/reseller and not a fire sale.