{Collins} Collins gear fs

Hello everyone. I have recently inherited a Collins s line. I am offering it up to cca members only. Here is the list.
32S-2 winged emblem, S/N 1502 or 1508 very hard for me to read.
75S-3C S/N 11625
516F-2 power supply and speaker. S/N 16409
312-B4 phone patch watt meter and speaker
30L-1 Amplifier, winged emblem.
30S-1 Amplifier , winged emblem.
SM-2 Mic and stand with the original box. S/N 4698
I would like to sell the entire station or will trade. Looking for 4000.00 or best offer. Will trade for solid state gear.looking specifically for hf amplifier solid state of equal value. I will not ship! local pick up only or you arrange for packing and shipping.
Feel free to email me with any questions. I will try to answer them as accurately as possible.tbriglia@yahoo.com573-766-00454Thanks