Re: {Collins} KWM-2A WE

I had applied Deoxit to the band switches and tightened all screws that I could access. I was surprised at the number of screws that could loosen with the xcvr just sitting there. you'd think they would freeze in place.On 20 meters I get zero grid drive on the S-meter, but a slight output (2-watts) on the dummy load - go figure. Still doing fine on 80 and 40.I'll be out of the shack till Wednesday but will be reading the mail.Thank you, all for your responses.RushWB6LXG
 RJ WilliamsFideli Certa MercesFor the faithful there is just reward