Re: {Collins} 51S-1 PTO Issues

A lot of people are pretty dumb in their repair work.

I received a returned Ten Tec Omni 6 I had sold. It originally had a bad 160 meter LPF relay. The dimwit who had replaced a 1 K current limiting relay coil resistor with 100 ohms. This fried the serial to buss driver back on the CPU board, making the radio nothing but a parts mule. He got his money back, I got a junker back...

He got mad at ME because the radio burned. Had this hack sent the thing back to me like I told him, I could have replaced the relay and all would have been fine.

So they are out there…

Gary