{Collins} Hammarlund 215 (Solid state 75S RX)

I recently purchased a Hammarlund 215 receiver.  I was somewhat surprised to
find it has the same mixing scheme with the same first and second IF and the
same frequency heterodyne crystals.  It also uses Collins mechanical
filters. The major difference is the Hammarlund used a ganged capacitor
preselector instead of the ganged inductors.

It looks like someone at Hamarlund admired the 75S series receives.

73, Alan - K6RFK