{Collins} Help in Determining Value for DVRA Club Collins Gear Offering

Collins experts - I would like to tap into your collective expertise in pricing several pieces of Collins gear that our club would like to sell.

I've looked at various current and past listings and have an idea - but we would like the expert communities opinion on a reasonable price.

We have a Collins R390A Receiver (with crystals), a CV391A/VVR SSB filter and a Collins 30S-1 1000 watt Linear Amplifier (with spare tube)

Photos are available at http://www.w2zq.com/collins-receiver-and-linear-amplifer/

We would offer these pieces as is, noting all pieces are in clean with no noticeable damage.

Rory Shaffer
NJ3U
DVRA VicePresident