Re: {Collins} S-line preselector rack needed

You can easily make a new band.  All you need is some 4 thousandths brash
sheet stock and the original band.
If you have the original broken band then unsolder the little wire and
remove the eyelets from the band, and use them on your new band.
Other wise you can overlap your new band and use a #2 screw and nut.
I have replaced both bands in my KWM2A using the #2 screw method and the
slug rack works great..

Take a look through the archive of emails on this reflector.

Tim AA6DQ