Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2017 7:05 PM
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: {Collins} 1st WED AM NET

hearing  nada in Flagstaff AZ not firing up the Colllins  820 D2 until i
hear somebody have to settle for a Valiant. Ted WA8ULG

On 10/2/2017 3:26 PM, ROGER STEPHENS via Collins wrote:
Greetings boatanchor brethren!  Once again we can return to the joy of
angelic modulation after a long summer of quiet respite.  Please join bob
(W0YVA) and yours truly next Wednesday at 7:00 pm eastern on or about 3880
khz for the first of our fall funfests even though this gathering will
suffer a bit from the effects of being in full daylight...     73,  roger
k5vrx