Re: {Collins} 1st WED AM NET

Bob,You and Roger do a great job.I look forward to the net every month.
See ya next month73,JimWB2TPS

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A
-------- Original message --------From: Bob Sullivan <robert@xxxxxxxxxxx> Date: 10/4/17  8:13 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Jim <Jbrannig@xxxxxxxxxxx> Cc: "Collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Roger (K5VRX) Stephens" <rogerergo@xxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: {Collins} 1st WED AM NET
Jim,

We did check in quite a few …

Its always a challenge but generally great fun.
I find just about everyone to be very patient and gentlemanly.

I try to forget about the nitwits.

73, Bob
WØYVA
http://www.isquare.com/personal_pages/ras-hardware.htm