Re: {Collins} 75s1 power connector help

I've experienced the same problem.

Often times you can see where the key was by closely examining the break.

Rather than rewire the entire connector, I've cut the locating pin off an old tube.  Then using a bolt inserted from the inside of the chassis, I pushed it through to fit inside the new locator pin.   I've used small amounts of epoxy to give the broken connector a new locating pin.

It works very well and will not beak off.

Buck

W0LC