Re: {Collins} Bird Dummy Load

We’ll try this method.  The Bird web site has a discontinued products page and the 82A is listed.

> https://www.birdrf.com/Resources/DiscontinuedProducts/User-Manuals.aspx <https://www.birdrf.com/Resources/DiscontinuedProducts/User-Manuals.aspx>
I have the newer version, the 8201 and it doesn’t even get warm tuning my 30L1 into it.  You’ll fry the tubes in the amp before you even get close to running the load hot.

I plan on using my 8201 for my 30S1 when i get it into the shack.  It may get warm then.

Ken
KE7YD