Re: {Collins} Bird 82A

Hello Walter,
Bird sold their coolant in one gallon tin cans and they probably still do. I looked it up on the RF Parts website a few years ago but found it much cheaper on eBay.
It's probably transfomer oil or just plain mineral oil and has not contained any PCB since 1979.

I doubt that the Bird 82A is already that old.
vy 73 Heinz DH2FA, KM5VT

Von meinem iPhone gesendet