From: Collins <collins-bounces+w1ksz=outlook.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Ken Kaae via Collins <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 9, 2017 7:02:24 PM
To: Heinz Breuer
Cc: Collins Listserve
Subject: Re: {Collins} Bird 82A

Go to the Bird web site and look under the 8201. There are replacement parts available directly from Bird.  What you need is the
RPK8201-3, Coolant Kit

http://www.btgstore.com/rpcokit.html <http://www.btgstore.com/rpcokit.html>

It’s $71.00 and contains the coolant, gasket and ring, along with instructions for completing the task.

Ken
KE7YD