From: William Carns [mailto:wcarns661@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 7:57 AM
To: COLLINS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} Wanted KWS-1 T502 BAD XMFR

Does anyone out there have a bad burned up burped out T502 HV filament
transformer for the KWS-1 HV Filament supply.

I bet someone has one that has been removed when the rig was solid stated.

Want to rebuild one to original.

Thanks,

Bill

Bill Carns, N7OTQ (Trustee K0CXX)

Past President, Collins Collectors Association

Founding Board, Collins Radio Heritage Group

Editor, Signal Magazine (Retired)

Wimberley, TX

512 618 2762  (Cell)

512 847 7010  (Home)