      From: Richard Solomon via Collins <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 To: Collins Reflector <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Monday, October 9, 2017 10:46 PM
 Subject: Re: {Collins} Bird 82A

Before you spend money on replacement fluid, first determine if you really need it.

The DL is not completely full of oil, so give it a shake and see how much is in their.

If is seems low, you need to find out where the leak is.

In my experience, they are so well made they never leak (unless someone played

with it). I have never had to top off the oil in any of the DL's I have owned.