{Collins} 75S1 CW Filter and crystal kit

So I figured out the power plug and got it going. It was recapped in 1989 by W5NUT (he left a note on the underside of the chassis) but the radio hum's on the received audio so it needs a re-recapping. I'd like to find a cw filter and crystal kit for it if anyone knows or has an extra they would like to part with. I realize this is not a cw rig but I like to have my cw switch actually do something.
Thanks George NE2I