Re: {Collins} Bird 82A

I have been following this discussion intently, maybe it is OK in moderation on Corn Flakes  Ted WA8ULG

On 10/10/2017 4:57 PM, Dennis via Collins wrote:
FYI.  I put transformer oil in my cantenna many many moons ago.  Chevron explained to me that a prime characteristic of that oil was its high flashpoint and that’s why it contained PCBs.

Dennis AE6C

Sent from my iPhone