{Collins} FS: SEMICON 1N2637 Plug In Solid State Rectifiers for 866 and 3B28 Tubes

Selling some vintage SEMICON 1n2637 solid state 866 / 866A / 3B28 rectifier replacements.  These are drop in replacements for 866 Mercury Vapor rectifier tubes as well as 3B28 Xenon rectifier tubes.  Some are loose and some are still in the original box.  I believe they are NOS but I don’t know for sure.  I will sell a set of 2 for $35 plus shipping.   My KWS-1 was running a pair of these when I got it because the low voltage power transformer had lost isolation and was shorting out.  Thanks.  73, Scott WA9WFA