{Collins} For Sale: Plug In Solid State Rectifiers for 872 Tubes

Hi, I am selling some plug in solid state rectifier replacements for 872 tubes.  I don’t know anything about these.  They’re huge.  They appear to be in excellent condition.  I know the KW1 and Desk KW uses 872’s so maybe these can be a use to you if the filament transformer is blown or lost isolation.  I am asking $25 apiece plus shipping.   I have 3. Thanks.  73, Scott WA9WFA