{Collins} For Sale: Set of New S-Line and KWM-2 BFO Crystals

Hi, I am cleaning out the back room shelves and came across two sets of BFO crystals for S-Line and KWM-2.  I bought them several years ago from International Radio for replacing the old drifted ones in an S-Line.   I didn’t use them.  They are new and unused in the unopened packet.  They are 453.65 kHz and 456.35 kHz.

I am asking $60 for one set of USB and LSB crystals plus a modest shipping.  Thanks.  73, Scott WA9WFA