{Collins} For Sale: Nice Collins Round Emblem 516F-2 Power Supply

Hi, I am selling a beautiful Collins Round Emblem 516F-2 power supply that I used to power my KWM-2A for many years and more recently my 32S-3A before selling them a couple years ago.  This is my personal 516F-2 and not some mystery Ebay auction or estate sale find.

In my personal opinion, the power supply is in very clean condition with original clean bright shiny finish, no holes, no modifications, no rust, good speaker, a very nice looking unit with few distractions.  Frankly it was a pleasure having it on the operating table.  It is a Round Emblem model.  Please email for pictures and judge the condition for yourself.

I did power it up and confirmed that it is working although it will be sold as-is because I have no control over shipping.  If you are able to pick it up locally (Minneapolis MN), we can power it up and confirm it is running right in front of you.

Because of the weight of the chassis, the power supply will be shipped in two boxes in order to ensure survival of the cabinet.  I won't ship it in one box because of the extreme risk of the chassis weight distorting the cabinet if the box is dropped upside down.  The first box will include the power supply chassis.  The second box will include the cabinet rectifier tubes, and feet.  I am planning to use Fed Ex Ground from 55110.

Asking $325 plus shipping.  Thanks.  73, Scott WA9WFA