{Collins} For Sale: PJ-068 Microphone Connectors for KWM-1/2/32S

Cleaning out the back room shelves.  Can’t be too much left now :)  I am selling two PJ-068 microphone plugs.  I believe they are new old stock but I cannot guarantee it.  They appear to be unused but definitely have blemishes and scrapes and scratches.   These are the oldie military surplus plugs and not the brand new cheapie ones :)  These are compatible with the KWM-1, KWM-2/2A, and all S-Lines transmitters.

Asking $15 apiece plus $4 shipping.  Thanks.  73, Scott WA9WFA