{Collins} Antenna tuner question

Can someone tell me the Collins model number of the antenna tuners that used a motorized roller drum with silver plated ribbon good for either 100 watts or 200 watts (can't remember which) and rolled onto of off of a metal shorting drum with 24v reversible motor?  I know there were quite a few came available in the mid 70's.  At any rate,  I am looking for the Collins model number that used those motor driven coils.

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY