From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+jonesjames=imonmail.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Pruitt via Collins
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 12:41 AM
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} Antenna tuner question

Can someone tell me the Collins model number of the antenna tuners that used a motorized roller drum with silver plated ribbon good for either
100 watts or 200 watts (can't remember which) and rolled onto of off of a metal shorting drum with 24v reversible motor?  I know there were quite a few came available in the mid 70's.  At any rate,  I am looking for the Collins model number that used those motor driven coils.

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY
*** You are subscribed to Collins as jonesjames@xxxxxxxxxxxx. If you wish to unsubscribe, or modify your preferences please visit https://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/collins ***